Friday, January 30, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I'm in a mood and extremely frustrated with my youngest child's therapy team. I'm tired of being treated as if it's all just me.

It's a long story and I'm not sure anyone wants to hear it anyway. I've vented in the past and while free flowing tears my take the edge off my frustration...I'm not sure I'm ready to place it all out here and possibly be ridiculed. If anyone is truly interested you can email me.

We got a lot of snow the other day. The kids had 1 day off school (the first in 2 years) and every day since has been a 2 hour delay. I'm thankful for no ice.

Please keep my girlfriend, R's dad in your prayers...he had a heart attack this morning. She's in Ohio and so I can't get to her right now but the more prayers the better.

Take care of you. God bless
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment